DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team in Chisinau, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients, market leads, as well as individual research.
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks, and via phone
- Identify appropriate contact persons in government agencies, development partners, and international organizations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects
- Help the Director to build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database
- Processing sources of leads and organizing meetings (online or face-to-face) for the management
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer-oriented
- Competitive salary (Base + commission)
- This is an office-based full-time job, with the ability to flexibly organize your working hours
- Work in an international environment with a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs
- Corporate and team-building events, as well as other social activities
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova and Tbilisi, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code LG-SPDR, to: email@example.com.
Check out the full list of open positions here https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/work-with-us/