Key Account Associate
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
The incumbent is expected to be deeply involved in identification, analysis and development of market opportunities from the perspective of Key Accounts for allocated areas and channels. The position holder will also plan, develop and implement the channel and brand strategies objectives by ensuring the realization of performance indicators, distribution and stock management, exposure and efficient communication.
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years of sales or trade marketing experience;
- Experience in a similar position represents an advantage;
- Highly developed planning, organizing and analytical skills;
- Very good communication, negotiation skills and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent Romanian, English knowledge (written and spoken) & good PC skills;
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
*The company offers competitive salary, attractive compensation and benefits package, professional development and career opportunities.
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code KAA in the subject line or CV.
Contact phone: +373 62 101 257