Junior Software Developer
Established in 2002, we are a shared service center with over 40 software engineers and testers on board in Europe.
Our primary expertise is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and E-commerce development for our customers across the globe (Germany, Switzerland, USA).
We are now expanding our customer base and looking for new developers to join our team.
- You are a software engineer, passionate for the web-development.
- Capable to understand technical tasks in English and implement them using the appropriate tools.
- You are a team player, respecting your fellow colleagues, using common coding style guides, responsible & ready to grow as professional.
- Ready to Develop in both front-end and back-end.
- 1+ years of experience with web-development (at least one of the next languages: PHP & frameworks, Java for Web, Coldfusion, Python etc.)
- Experienced in Version Control Systems (SVN, Git)
- Basic knowledge of database query languages (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Basic English communication skills (read and reply to technical tasks)
- Stimulating salary (official)
- Paid lunches
- Flexible working hours
- Open-space office in the center of the city
- Career growth opportunities
- Fitness packages
- Dual monitor setup