Junior Research Analyst
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com) is a Swiss consultancy specialized in development finance, with activity in around 69 countries throughout Eastern Europe, Central Asia, South and South East Asia, and North Africa.
BFC is looking for proactive junior specialists interested to build their career in the finance and banking field to be a part of our international project and invites applications for the Junior Research Analyst position.
Input: Part-time, remote work.
- Research the web resources about Asian economies and banking sectors
- Screen online media coverage on selected Asian banks on a daily basis
- Identify potential risks for banking institutions and sectors
- Present the results in a weekly press review for our institutional clients
- Calculate key ratios based on financial statements, stock prices, and macroeconomic aggregates
- Support senior bank analysts / advisers in writing country and banking sector reports
- Record all sources of information in a database
- Conduct integrity checks for the analyzed banks
- University degree or current studies in the field of economics, finance, banking or related fields
- Ability to filter relevant information from large quantities of text
- Excellent web research capability
- Ability to prioritize and structure multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent team player, dynamic and with initiative
- Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
- Fluency in English and Russian
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/
Deadline for submission of applications is November 16, 2018 COB. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!