You will be responsible for:
- the operational functionality of the kitchen in a professional manner;
- menu creation/technological book;
- food purchasing/order;
- maintenance of quality standards;
- controlling and maintaining food cost, and supervises storage, stocking, and sanitation procedures;
- to assists in the management and training of new personnel, scheduling staff work hours, and doing performance reviews.
- Higher or secondary education;
- Knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English (is an advantage);
- Experience of at least 2 years in the same position;
- Excellent communication skils;
- Excellent skills of using Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent skills of using e-mail Zimbra, IIKO, etc.
- A positive attitude and an excellent team player.
• Motivating salary;
• Possibility of professional growth;
• Friendly team;
• Shift work schedule.
If you meet the requirements indicated above, send your CV with personal photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be called.
We look forward to seeing you on our team!