• enhancing performance of the user apps through developing new functional plug-ins;
• building sustainable code elements that may be used in future;
• ensuring feasibility of the developed plugins' UI/UX;
• modifying designs and specifications of existing plugins;
• collaborate with product manager and web developers to develop client oriented solutions.
• extensive knowledge of JS libraries and frameworks (e.g. ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js);
• intermediate level of English, sufficient for working with documentation and application interfaces.
Will be an asset
• experience with point-and-click programming tools;
• strong interpersonal and time management skills;
• proactive attitude and ability to solve problems creatively.
What we offer
• competitive salary and quarterly bonuses;
• clear and flexible career prospects;
• flexible working hours and remote work opportunities;
• proactive team with welcoming atmosphere;
• cozy office with regular fruits delivery.
Interested candidates please apply at