Indra is one of the leading global technology and consulting companies and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. It is a world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments in Transport and Defence markets, and the leading firm in Digital Transformation Consultancy and Information Technologies in Spain and Latin America through its affiliate Minsait.
With 43,000 employees, a local presence in 46 countries and business operations in over 140 countries.
Our branch in Chisinau is looking to extend its local team.
- Be part of a software development team.
- Maintain and enhance the existing products.
- Participate in the development of new products.
- Provide qualitative support of the application.
- Degree in computer and information technology.
- At least 1+ years of experience in Java EE, Servlets, Hibernate/JPA/JDBC, XML, REST.
- Experience in SQL database development.
- Knowledge of OOP paradigms.
- Understanding of client-server and service-based architectures.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Normal level of English.
- Attractive salary based on performance.
- Full time job, but with Flexible work hours.
- Modern office and equipment.
- A professional, friendly and non-conflict environment.
- Compensation revised every year to reflect increased performance.
- Specific training in technology, skills and methods so you keep learning.
- Evolve and grow in an international company.
Work with us and contribute to technology improving our lives.
Send a mail with your CV.
Subject: Java Developer.