Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1500 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Our exciting project requires the steady hand of an excellent Java Developer, willing to be part of a strong team who values an Agile mindset and equal participation to the tasks.
The client is an American EdTech player, providing high quality online courses that aim to prepare students for success, while helping them overcome the financial challenges of college education. Online education is gaining global notoriety among students, and universities worldwide can easily integrate the courses provided via the company’s e-learning platform into their curricula upon request.
Your team will set out to tackle the development of the EdTech platform by assuring an architectural logic. Thus, the client could avoid some dependencies from third-party applications and ensure better application stability and performance.
The tech stack used: JAVA 11, Kafka, Kafka-Streams, Avro Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Scheduling, Apache Curator, Apache Avro, Maven, Gradle, Kubernetes, Docker.
Requirements for the Java Developer job:
- 4+ years of experience in Java technologies;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies;
- Very good communication skills;
- A team player with an ambition to achieve your mission;
- A responsible person, with great attention to details;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Good English language skills.
- English and French language classes;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- Development of your career plan;
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com