WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe.
We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Java Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to write well-designed and efficient code, prioritising, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle. You will have to document development phases, scheduling product releases with internal teams and designing highly scalable software solutions to improve functionality and system longevity.
As a Java Developer, you will have to collaborate with project members to implement end-to-end solutions for complex projects, including designing and implementing database architecture, identifying and analysing user requirements and analysing current systems to maintain integrity and improve overall architecture.
The successful Java Developer will have to be well-versed in building scalable applications, improving client service, seeking strategic technical solutions, enhancements to business requirements, and sharing his skills and knowledge with less experienced engineers.
- Experience in designing, building and testing Java applications
- Experience in Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE)
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring (Boot, Core, MVC) and JPA (Hibernate)
- Good knowledge with Subversion/Git
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good delegation, time management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS) and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Advocate of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Ant / Gradle / Jenkins
- Excellent understanding of Apache ActiveMQ
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office