Java Developer | MUUME
MUUME AG is an emerging startup developing digital solutions for the retail and consumer industry, with a focus on small and medium-sized market participants in Switzerland, Germany and the UK. The MUUME head office (15 people) is based in Zurich, and we currently employ around +35 software engineers at various locations across Europe.
We are seeking a Senior Java Developer. In other words, a rockstar that can offer their expertise in Architecture design, code implementation and code review.
- Are an experienced Java developer with a passion for quality, good design and clean code
- Have experience working with Spring Framework and Maven
- Are familiar with cloud-based (AWS preferably), microservice-oriented architecture
- Have experience working with Agile methodologies
- Have experience implementing unit, integration and contract testing
- Have experience working with databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Great team player and willing to get sh!@# done
- Are an out-of-the-box thinker
- Are able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
In this role, you will be:
- Designing and implementing software architectures
- Implementing and reviewing clean code
- Inspiring and mentoring junior team members
- Defining and applying company standards
What we offer:
- Salary: We offer a competitive market-related salary
- Holidays: We offer 28 vacation days
- People: We are a talented, multi-cultural team (15 people, 8 nationalities and 9 languages) from diverse backgrounds and industries
- Environment: We offer a fun, open and empowering environment where people can take ownership, have a real impact, and help shape the products and future of the business
Join us if you are looking for implementation of difficult and non-standard projects in an international environment.
Our recruitment partner is mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to email@example.com
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!