We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
Java Developer (Middle/Senior level)
As Java Developer you will be part of a talented software team; will design and build new components and/or features, create automated tests and make sure the software lives up to our quality standards.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes;
- Ensure continuous professional self-development.
Your path to success requires:
- Experience in Java back-end development for at least 3 years (Java EE, Spring, Hibernate);
- Experience with relational DBs (MySQL, HyperSQL);
- Experience in developing Web Services (SOAP and REST);
- Strong mindset for automated testing (Cucumber, Mockito, JUnit);
- Comfortable with Git;
- Familiar with Jira, Sonar, Jenkins, Docker;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Agile enthusiast;
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Coffee, tea, fruits and an awesome team to work with.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org