IT System Administrator
International company specialized on Consumer Loans and Finance solutions. We are searching for an energetic, ambitious, fast learning and motivated person, who want to grow up and contribute to the development and maintenance of our network infrastructure.
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
• Responsible for monitoring, installing, update, configuring and repairing IT-infrastructure
• Network configuration and maintenance
• Identify issues/errors, understanding/investigation and analyzing them, provide methods and solutions for various issues.
• PBX Administration and problem solving. Hardphones &Softphone configuration and maintenance.
• AD Users management
• First line support for IT issues
• Keeping documentation of company Hardwares and Softwares.
Requirements from the candidate:
• University Degree in computer science would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of network environment: routing, switching, firewall, VPN, VLAN
• Capability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of deploying, managing, tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting:
• Exchange Mail Server
• Windows Server
• Active Directory
Interested persons should submit their CVs to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Extra-salary benefits
- International working environment
- Work in a friendly team, with the possibility of personal development