Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (NASDAQ, TASE: GILT) is a leading provider of products and services for satellite-based broadband communications. Gilat develops and markets a wide range of high-performance satellite ground segment equipment and VSATs, with an increasing focus on the consumer and Ka-band market.
With over 30 years of experience, and over a million products shipped to more than 85 countries, Gilat has provided enterprises, service providers and operators with efficient and reliable satellite-based connectivity solutions, including cellular backhaul, banking, retail, e-government and rural communication networks.
• 8 hours working day / 5 days working week
• Social insurance
• Competitive salary rates
• Yearly bonuses
• Paid vacations and national holidays
• Friendly team
• Modern office and equipment according to the market standards
• Great Team buildings several times per year
• Business trips
IT Helpdesk Team Leader
The Helpdesk Team Leader will manage a dynamic, professional and welcoming helpdesk team, working with diverse and cutting-edge technologies and will be responsible for providing IT support globally.
As a company spread over 22 countries, we offer an enriching working environment, in which you’d be able to experience challenging technologies and latest state-of-the-art platforms.
In this position, you will:
• Lead, coach and develop our IT Helpdesk Team
• Manage the IT Helpdesk operations, measure and improve its performance
• Ensure IT Helpdesk delivery in a timely and accurate manner and meet SLAs
• Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
• Build the required knowledge, procedures and practices
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the Helpdesk and IT Organization
• 3+ years of experience with leading an IT Helpdesk operation
• Experienced in creating, measuring and improving service delivery KPIs
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong IT knowledge
Platforms we use
• Microsoft Windows Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Active Directory, SQL
• Windows desktop and server operating systems
• Cloud based applications: Salesforce, SuccessFactors
• Networking, VPNs, remote access, IP Telephony
• Fluent English (writing and speaking)
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.