IT Assistant/IT Engineer
• Maintenance and development of local area network
• Support of local informational system
• Maintenance of phone station (VoIP)
• Maintenance of office equipment (printers, faxes, PCs)
• Training and support for PC users
• Education in IT
• Experience in support of personal computers 1 year or more
• Networking knowledge (Mikrotik router OS, VLAN, VPN, ACL, switching L2), a strong plus will be knowledge of L3 switching and QoS
• Server management: VMXi, Windows Servers (AD, GPO, IIS), Linux (Debian, general configuration and maintenance)
• Microsoft Exchange management skills will be a plus
• A strong plus will be 1C configuration and programming skills
• Good English, Romanian or Russian
The candidates can send CV at email@example.com (please indicate in the subject the position you apply for).
We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.