More on the project:
Our client is a French video-sharing technology platform, available worldwide in 180+ languages to more than 250 million entertainment-seekers.
The company is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack. The goal is to deliver new monetization solution for its own ecosystem around online, mobile and TV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
For that purpose, they are seeking for an iOS Developer who will support their growing activities.
You will become part of a team of experienced iOS Developers, dedicated to building the best apps on iOS and tvOS. The ideal candidate for this role would have previous experience with developing sophisticated applications using Xcode and Swift, as well as knowledge of working with open source code.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development;
- Autonomous, rigorous, curious and passionate;
- Efficient in communicating your coding solutions and articulating the reasons for your decisions;
- Previous experience in shipping at least one full-fledged iOS Swift app;
- Comfortable with Unit Testing frameworks (Mocking/Stubbing);
- A strong understanding of UIKit and Foundation frameworks;
- Experience in software architecture;
- Experience working with Core Animation and designing custom UI elements’.
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest OS and API updates (Multitasking, Picture-in-Picture, Extensions, Continuity, Size Classes, etc.);
- A strong sense of User Experience Design and work effectively with UX and UI designers who are obsessive about our users;
- Good communication and English language skills.
- Work from Home possibility;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- English classes;
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.