Information Security Analyst
• Research the latest information technology security trends;
• Monitor their organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate violations when they occurs;
• Help to design, implement, and maintain the organization’s cyber security plan;
• Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization;
• Recommend security enhancements to IT Management;
• Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed (e.g., when a security breach occurs);
• Maintain high quality Information Security guidance documentation and training.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is required;
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience in Information Security field;
• Certification in information security will be appreciated;
• General knowledge of tools, systems used in Information Security field.
StarNet offers competitive salary, attractive compensation and benefits package, professional development accompanied by career opportunities. We are glad to welcome you to our exciting team and friendly atmosphere.
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us a detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning in subject line: Information Security Analyst.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.