Rompetrol Moldova is among the largest fuel importers in Republic of Moldova, as well as among the first 3 fuel distributers in the retail segment market. We are present on the local market since 2002, having over 1000 employees. We operate 92 gas stations, an oil and a LPG warehouse. Rompetrol Moldova, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds are spread throughout 11 countries, connected to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
- HR Manager is responsible for rendering efficient and effective HR services;
- Plans, coordinates and monitors department processes so as to ensure the needs of the companies in the group, related to HR, in due time and with optimal costs.
- Monitors Personnel Management, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Development and Quality, Budgeting and Reporting, Travel, Expatriates according to group procedures and policies and legislation in force;
- Sets up and obtains necessary approvals to update the organizational chart of the entity;
- Offers support and advice for internal clients (management, employees) so that issues related to the relationship with employees;
- Completes and reviews standard / ad-hoc reports concerning staff costs/personnel costs;
- Creates/reviews a version of the consolidated staff costs budget;
- Advises managers and employees within the company in identifying training and career needs, implements development plans;
- Mediates the relationship between the company and the service providers or authorities in the field of human resources (recruitment and selection, professional training, management and payroll, job management organizations etc.);
- Coordinates the employment process for expatriates, according to legal norms in force and company policy;
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Education & Knowledge & & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Human Resources/Economics/Law)
- Experience in the human resources: waging, staff management > 7 years
- Experience on a similar job/ equivalent > 5 years
- Experience with payroll systems and related software programs.
- Proficiency in English, Russian, Romanian Language – mandatory.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Competitive salary
- Office Location – Chisinau city Center
Please submit your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the selected candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.