METRO Cash & Carry este o divizie de vânzări a METRO AG, unul dintre liderii comerţului in domeniul vânzării en-gros, servicii şi livrare de produse alimentare. Compania numără peste 150.000 de angajaţi, operează în 35 de ţări din Europa și Asia şi deserveşte peste 21 de milioane de clienţi profesionişti.
Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator
• ensure training of the employees on Health & Safety requirements;
• establishing and developing the activities and procedures on OHS in order to promote and ensure a safe shopping and workplace environment;
• ensure compliance to local Health & Safety legislation and Metro standards, SOP, etc;
• conduct a local & country specific threat and risk analysis and manage, administer or contribute to the country crisis/emergency;
• coordination of assessments, surveys and program evaluations of the work area to detect any hazardous conditions.
• extensive knowledge of legislation and experience in H&S area.
• ability to prepare plans and reports
• computer skills – MS Office
• proficiency in Romanian and English
• driver license cat B
• endurance to perform emergency responses
• excellent communication and negotiation
• ability to solve problems
• Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits (meal compensation, private medical insurance discount in our stores and others)
• Varied tasks
• High degree of responsibility
• International experience
• Specific and individual training measures
• Good opportunities for advancement
Would you like to apply for a position? Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are welcome you in our team!