Salt Edge is one of the most prominent fintech service providers, connected to over 3000 banks in over 60 countries. Salt Edge's clients vary from large banks to credit bureaus, lenders and fintechs spread across continents, having offices in Americas (Toronto) and Europe (London). Salt Edge is looking to cover more countries by expanding to other regions, including Asia and Australia.
We’re looking only for the best people, interested to become experts in their own field, get familiar with the startup culture and contribute to a better financial world and services.
Graduate Marketing Assistant (8000 MDL +)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the busy Marketing department at a time where their resource is stretched, and they are looking for a capable individual to join their team and provide some much-needed support. This is an excellent role for a junior marketing professional or recent marketing graduate who is looking for their first step into a marketing role.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the development, implementation of marketing and sales programs;
- Research into target markets;
- Manage the marketing database;
- Communicate with other team members to optimize marketing process;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Knowledge of the principles of target marketing;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- High proficiency in English is an advantage;
- Knowledge: MS Office, research tools;
- Detail oriented, quick learner.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international corporate culture;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.