Salt Edge is one of the most prominent fintech service providers, connected to over 3000 banks in over 60 countries. Salt Edge's clients vary from large banks to credit bureaus, lenders and fintechs spread across continents, having offices in Americas (Toronto) and Europe (London). Salt Edge is looking to cover more countries by expanding to other regions, including Asia and Australia.
We’re looking only for the best people, interested to become experts in their own field, get familiar with the startup culture and contribute to a better financial world and services.
Graduate/Junior Ruby Developer
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience: No professional experience required.
- Skills: OO Programming, Linux, Bash, Git, Html, CSS, JS.
- English: entry level;
- Bachelor’s degree.
The ideal candidate is:
- A quick learner who is creative and a good problem solver;
- Someone who approaches life with curiosity;
- Someone who is comfortable working autonomously and in teams;
- An individual with strong programming fundamentals and analytical thinking.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.