WE ARE AMDARIS
Amdaris is an international cutting-edge software development organisation with stylish offices based in the heart of Chisinau. We fuse together exceptional talent that takes software to the next level and delivers outstanding services through our blended model of resources across our European and Middle East offices. Due to our growth, we are now looking for a Golang Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to write clean and scalable code using GO programming languages, testing and deploying applications and systems to improve existing software. You will participate in requirements analysis and prioritise tasks, collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture and revise, update, refactor and debug code. You will have to develop Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable in a timely and efficient manner.
As a Golang Developer, you will have to develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) and serve as an expert on applications, providing technical support for programs and applications to customers and other team members. You will have to engage with key stakeholders, both internal and external, providing expertise and technical leadership to functional project teams. Part of your role is to understand of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax.
The successful Golang Developer will use analytical and problem-solving skills to develop solutions which may include a variety of complex business requirements and troubleshoot technical programs, products and applications and redesigning programs as needed to make them more efficient and effective. You will need to have the ability to learn new products and technologies as they become available to find the best methods for using them.
• Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
• Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
• Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools
• Working knowledge of Go’s templating language and code generation tools (Stringer)
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
• Dependency management tools experience (Godep, Sltr)
• An advocate of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Familiarity with Azure platforms and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
• Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
• Strong attention to detail
• Opportunities for certification and training
• Internal referral bonus up to EUR 1.000
• English courses
• Meal tickets
• Health and Fitness Package
• Medical Reimbursement
• Loyalty scheme
• Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
• Flexible working hours
• Team building activities, special events and conferences
• UK/EU Travel opportunities
• Snacks and drinks in the office
Please inform us of your interest by submitting your CV by email to: email@example.com
Only those short listed will be contacted.