Full-Time Site Editor / Redactor
The basic responsibilities:
• Coordinate the content management cycle (ordering content, check the output, make corrections, etc).
• Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations.
• Research content ideas and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences.
• Order content from the copywriters and check their output.
• Proofread, edit and improve the content.
• Post content regularly on the websites according to the schedule.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
• Excellent written skills in English
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• The Ability to structure the content in a clear and comprehensible manner.
Previous experience related to content management & Basic SEO/Social Media knowledge will constitute an advantage.
Benefits of working on our team:
- Official Employment and full social package;
- Competitive remuneration starting from 10,000 MDL;
- Friendly atmosphere and low-stress environment;
- Opportunity for fast career growth and personal development;
- Flexibility to choose the most suitable working schedule.
If you are interested in this position, just submit your CV with a short presentation letter, and mention your salary expectations in the e-mail.
Should you require assistance for our Site Editor position then please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org