We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/stefaninimoldova
Full-Stack Java Developer
As Full-Stack Java Developer you will design and build new components and/or features, create automated tests where possible and make sure the software lives up to our quality standards.
Also, you will contribute to the product development of a self-scan solution which offer to consumers convenience and unparalleled checkout speed, while enabling retailers to minimize losses in connection with self-scanning.
Highlights of the project:
Your path to success requires:
- Highly scalable, thin client architecture;
- Real-time calculation of promotions and campaigns;
- Built-in fraud prevention;
- Advanced re-scanning features;
- Open Restful API for App developers;
- Our team is going to develop a multi layered, distributed software solution for retail industry;
- The solution consists in an Application Server running an ERP, Management and Integration Platform, a stand-alone Server, a POS Client and multiple Add-ons;
- The solution is under continuous development and is deployed in production for many countries and retailers (H&M, Auchan, ICA);
- The development and the software have a layered organization: standard team (that develops a base product), component team (develop components for other teams), country teams (develop country specifics), customization teams;
- You will work in one of these teams. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged.
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years;
- Experience in Java back-end development for at least 3 years (Java EE, Spring, Hibernate);
- Experience with one or more modern front-end development frameworks (preferably Vue.js);
- Experience with relational DBs (MySQL, HyperSQL);
- Experience in developing Web Services (SOAP and REST);
- Strong mindset for automated testing (Cucumber, Mockito, JUnit);
- Comfortable with Git;
- Familiar with Jira, Sonar, Jenkins, Docker;
- Agile enthusiast;
- Experience in mobile development (Android and iOS) is a plus;
- Result-oriented, proactive and open-minded personality;
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
- Coffee, tea and an awesome team to meet with.