Full-Stack Developer (Senior Level) (ENG)
Boutique unconventional IT agency is looking for a new wingmen. We like the passionate, the curious, the humble, the makers and the future-oriented unicorns.
Than shortly about us - we’re fun and easy-going, totally non-corporate style. We play fair, we speak the truth, we dedicate ourselves! We are responsible for what we put out in the world and try to keep it simple. Not simpler.
And here it goes, the official bullpoints cloud:
- If you are a successful Full-Stack Developer looking for:
- opportunity to work on large scale project
- implementing innovative ideas
- a competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results
- a full-time (8 hours/day; 5 days/week) and a stable job
- self-management of work
- flexible work arrangements
Check our Job responsibilities:
- Write well designed, reusable, testable, efficient and scaleable code by using best development practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling applications
- Troubleshoot issues and work effectively to identify and address problems
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work independently or as part of a team
- Be a collaborator, an innovator, and someone who loves having fun. Challenges are an excitement. :)
- Experience with LAMP Stack
- Experience with PHP frameworks, like: Laravel/Symfony/ZendFramework, at least two years of experience preferred (our choice is Laravel).
- Comfortable with SQL (such as MySQL)
- Experience with building and consuming APIs
- Nice to have: experience with search engines & storages, like: algolia, sphinxsearch, elasticsearch, mongodb, redis, queues
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, solid principles and web application architecture
- Proficiency with version control (Git).
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Nice to have: Familiarity with regression/acceptance testing.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with GraphQL
- No divas, machism and toxicity is tolerated
- Open discussions and healthy work conflicts
- The rest you know - cozy office, coffee, cookies, fruits and all of millennials favourite things
If you've got so far, let’s meet for a coffee and talk!
You only need to send your CV and samples of the best code, your mama would be proud of at email@example.com
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position you are interested in.