We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/stefaninimoldova
Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will be working closely with the back-end developers in your team and front-end developers in other teams. Job Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of our component library
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
What we offer
- Proficient understanding and experience with the React framework;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools including GitHub;
- Demonstrated ability to write effective tests, following test-driven development (TDD) patterns and leveraging common testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or Postman;
- Good understanding of state management approaches for React applications. (Context API, Redux, or similar);
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- English classes.