Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 119 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 600 routes from 25 bases, connecting 146 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of more than 4,500 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 35 million passengers in the past 12 months.
WIZZ AIR IS CONTINUOUSLY SEARCHING FOR CHEERFUL, ENERGETIC AND POSITIVE CANDIDATES FOR:
Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew
POSITIONS IN ITS BASE IN:
JOIN OUR OPEN RECRUITMENT DAY IN CHISINAU!
Starting time: 09:00 A.M.
Place:Jolly Alon Hotel and Business Center, 37, Maria Cibotari Street, Chisinau, MD 2012, Republic of Moldova
Starting time: 09:00 A.M.
Place: Jolly Alon Hotel and Business Center, 37, Maria Cibotari Street, Chisinau, MD 2012, Republic of Moldova
A Wizz Air Flight Attendant:
- Provides excellent customer service and creates a friendly atmosphere on board
- Manages in-flight sales and cash handling
- Properly executes the duties related to the safety of the aircraft and the passengers, while maintaining consistency with the highest ethical standards
- Welcomes passengers with a smile and helps them during the flight
- Arrives at work on time, adequately rested and properly presented in order to provide these services at the highest level
You can become one if:
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, German, Czech, North Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
- A competitive salary
- A stable job at a rapidly developing company
- A friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Discounts on flights & bonus airline tickets (even for your family and friends)
- New challenges every day
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Work according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly, 2 weeks beforehand
Please visit our webpage https://wizzair.com/en-gb/information-and-services/career/cabin-crew-flight-attendant/ and fill an application form. Should you experience any difficulties during the application process, please contact our Cabin Crew Recruitment team via email@example.com Wizz Air Hungary Ltd.