- Prepare financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis;
- Prepare managerial reports and analysis;
- Budgetary control;
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures;
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor etc.
Skills / Experience:
- B.A. in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Master degree is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of IFRS is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills, able to deal with ambiguous/complex situations and multidisciplinary projects;
- Proficient in using of MS Office, SAP is an advantage;
- Good English, Romanian, Russian is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- International environment and guaranteed life-work balance;
- A unique learning experience in our company;
- Unique experience with great growth potential;
- Paid lunch;
- Free access to the company's gym;
- Optional medical insurance;
- Annual bonus etc.
We guarantee your privacy.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV to: