We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to organize and coordinate facilities duties and office procedures. This role is responsible for fostering an environment at Ellation office Moldova that is healthy, safe, and enjoyable for all project team members housed in the space. This person must be tech-savvy, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate with our management team and PeopleOps teams for company events, on- and off-sites and inter- and intra-company meetings
- Work with vendors to keep our facilities well stocked with supplies on-site
- Provide support to the Facilities/ management team for build-outs, physical space projects, and space planning for our Moldova offices
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and organization of the office. This includes tidying up common areas and rearranging furniture
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1+ years of experience in facilities and corporate service experience
- Adaptable and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can keep cool and calm under pressure
- Professional written and verbal communication in English, Russian & Romanian
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift and handle physical tasks as needed (examples, moving furniture and freight deliveries)
- Competitive salary
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Catered lunch 4x/week
- Private medical insurance
- Frequent social and office events
- Free access to the company’s gym
- English courses
If you've got so far, let's meet and discuss more about this opportunity!
You only need to send your CV at email@example.com
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position on you are interested in.