An international IT company (specializing in travel and transport industries) is seeking a passionate, talented and creative Event Manager who is ready to take the next step in their events career and become part of a fun and fast paced environment!
• Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Lead the development of the organisation’s annual strategy for employee events and corporate culture
• Design recommendations for strategic approach, policies, budget, and creative direction of new events
• Perform post-event evaluation, including data entry and analysis, and produce reports for higher management
• Creativity and ability to come up with interesting ideas regularly
• Strong attention-to-detail, self-directed initiative, resourcefulness and drive for innovation
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional time, resource management, and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload and act with appropriate urgency
• Effective, independent decision-making ability
• Readiness to work outside fixed business hours if necessary (e.g., evenings, and weekends)
• Decent remuneration and full social package
• Comfortable location in the city centre
• Work in a brilliant team of professionals
• Creative and dynamic tasks
• Professional growth
To express interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 060888179.
We look forward to receiving your application!