English Teacher (Corporate)
KIVORK is looking for English teachers who are passionate about teaching, enjoy communication and are empathetic with learners.
If you’re energetic, motivated and looking for a way up your career, new challenges and new skills at a great company, this is your chance. We reward effort, creativity and high standards and offer real opportunities for professional growth.
What you’ll love about us:
· Salary starting from $600 depending on skills and experience, significant growth opportunities depending on performance
· Full-time official employment
· Regular 8 hours a day job, 40 hours a week (including lesson planning and research). Flexible working hours!
· Great company culture, American-style management. Everyone is positive and respectful
· Modern, well-equipped and cozy office in the city center
· Teaching English to the company’s employees from various departments
· Opportunity to do other interesting work that requires good English (details during the interview)
· At least 6 months of previous experience in teaching with up-to-date communicative methods
· Genuine fascination with teaching
· Desire to learn and improve continuously
· Teaching qualifications such as CELTA, TEFL, TESOL or others are a great asset
We look forward to receiving your application!