English speaking Sales Manager (US Market - 5PM to 1AM)
PoliLingua Limited, a UK company, provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers.
We work with high-profile clients such as Harvard, San Francisco and Oxford Universities, Orange, KFC, Giorgio Armani etc.
We are looking for a sales manager with excellent written or spoken English, to deal with its existing clients as well as recruit new ones on the US market.
- Locating new clients that might be interested in our company services. We shall provide the instructions and means to do it.
- Working with existing clients.
- Providing excellent customer support
- Educating potential clients about our range of services
- Project budgeting.
- Friendly working environment in a new central office.
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary plus uncapped % from profit
- Initial on job training.
- Hardworking, responsible, self-starter.
- Fluent in writing, reading and speaking in English
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (being able to efficiently interact with clients in English via email, messenger or phone)..
- Computer fluency (fast typing skills, familiar with MS Office suite, browsers, etc)
- Previous sales experience over the internet or phone is an advantage
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.