English Speaking Accountant
Who we are: Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, Hr Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
What we do: We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
Key responsibilities would include:
- Gathering and examining timesheets to ensure their validity.
- Entering start and end times onto the payroll software.
- Capturing approved annual and sick leave.
- Ensuring that compensation for overtime work is calculated at the appropriate rate and that annual leave is calculated accordingly, if applicable.
- Confirming that legally-mandated and optional deductions have been processed correctly.
- Preparing and distributing hard copy or electronic paychecks.
- You have English (excellent skills of written and verbal)
- You have an economic/financial/international relations education background and would enjoy working in this field.
- You have little experience in payroll or in other related fields, that is a plus, but not a requirement. Our talented team will be more than happy to share with you their knowledge.
- You have an analytical mindset and customer service orientation
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.