We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- No previous experience required;
- Ability to read and write English at proficient level;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- skilled PC user;
- Great work ethic, patience with repetitive work;
- team-work ability.
- Evaluate receipt image submissions for eligibility based on specific criteria;
- Identify trends in mis-validations by automated system and provide feedback to US team.
What we offer:
- competitive salary;
- official employment;
- young dynamic team;
- professional training;
- Full-time and part-time.