Pedersen & Partners is a leading international Executive Search firm. We operate 57 wholly owned offices in 53 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia & the Americas. Our values Trust, Relationship and Professionalism apply to our interaction with clients as well as executives. More information about Pedersen & Partners is available at www.pedersenandpartners.com
Role & Profile
- Perform a full quality check on various internal documents (contracts, assessment reports, etc) and ensure there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors;
- Rework the confusing or unclear text in the document;
- Ensure that the document covers all the requirements of the internal clients;
- Check that the most relevant and updated information is added to the document;
- Ensure that the formatting and text style is consistent throughout the document.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Outstanding written English skills;
- Scrupulous approach to the detailed work;
- An ability to stay focused throughout an entire document;
- Good judgment, to gauge which changes are necessary;
- An ability to comfortably deal with high-volume work load and with capacity of maintaining a fast pace;
- Good communication and social skills;
- English proofreading/copy-writing /translating/teaching experience is an advantage.
- Full-time: 9:00-18:00, Monday to Friday.
- Work in a young and dynamic team of professionals
- Attractive work environment
- Brand new office in the city-center
- Long term employment, fully covering social package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive and competitive salary paid on time
- Bonuses in addition to the salary, plus lunch tickets (35 MDL)
If interested, please submit your CV in English, Romanian or Russian to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject English Proofreader.
By submitting your resume, you agree in accordance with the applicable national data protection legislation that your personal data is registered in the proprietary database of Pedersen & Partners. The data will be kept in strict confidentiality and will be processed and used for recruitment purposes only.