Blago is now looking for an Economist to join our team!
"Blago" is one of the fastes growing micro financing Company and now we are seeking to recruit a dynamic Candidate to fill up the position of : Economist.
– Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field.
– Familiar with financial analysis.
– Excellent quantitative and analytics skill.
– Good communication skills.
– Proficient in English.
The position reports to the Executive Director and serves as a member of the senior management team.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
● Serves as Economist with the authority and responsibility for strategic development and execution of all elements of the economy mix in support of the Blago and CashPoint.
● Works with leadership to develop annual strategic economic and sales plan and associated budget consistent with organizational goals. Consults with other departments to ensure program compatibility and consistency.
● Manages all elements of the brand program, including the consistent and impactful application of brand messaging, and the execution of brand elements consistent with the Brand Standards Guide in all channels of communication including print, broadcast, social, digital, signage, advertising, and other forms of communication.
● Provides instruction or enlists outside resources to prepare designated associates to Blago and CashPoint in a wide variety of public and outreach opportunities.
● Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to effectively communicate in person, in writing, and on the telephone
● Bachelor’s degree in economy with a graduate degree preferred in a related field is desirable.
● Three years of experience in economy, sales
Job Type: Full-time
Hours include: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm