Dispatcher for the day shift
We, at SITRA GROUP, pride ourselves on being a trustworthy employer which has the best interests for its employees. Our aim is to guide our colleagues, so they can grow together with our company. Opportunities are offered and what you love to do, you do best, right?
Each day SITRA Chisinau division is growing and new opportunities arrive.
- Personal growth within a winning team
- Opportunities for trainings within our foreign divisions
- Friendly and supporting team
- Progressive leadership
- Comfortable office and great working conditions
- Official employment and full social package
- Motivating salary in line with your experience and qualifications
- Working hours Monday-Friday from 09:00 till 18:00.
Your job description:
- To follow assigned trucks and give instructions to the drivers
- To solve unexpected issues faced by the drivers and support the drivers with the necessary information
- Communicate to the planning if there are difficulties with the plan execution/propose possible solutions/change the instructions to the drivers accordingly
- To ensure the transport paperwork is correctly received
- Organized, flexible, open-minded and stress resistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English (at least upper-intermediate level)
- Knowledge of French and Polish languages are an advantage
- High education degree is not a must
- Experience as a transport dispatcher on the European territory is an advantage
To know more about us, please follow www.sitra-group.com
To join our team, e-mail your CV to A_Cebotari@sitra-group.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please mention in your e-mail if you are applying for day or night shift.