Digital Marketing Manager
*Please note that we are not recruiting actively for this position. You can still apply and we will notify you when this position becomes available.
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we deal with: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport and many more.
Plan and coordinate the execution of digital marketing, continuous marketing and sales acquisition campaigns according to the company's business acquisition strategy.
- Plan and coordinate the digital marketing campaigns on different digital channels (Linkedin)
- Create and manage the communication content and collaborate on visual touchpoints according to B2B audience segmentation.
- Constantly review and adapt the creative strategy for digital business acquisition.
- Run A/B tests.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess the performance against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize analytical skills to evaluate the end-to-end experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Solid knowledge in coordinating/running outreach and communication campaigns via email.
- Strong experience with building B2B outreach and communication campaigns.
- Familiarity with Linkedin Tools
- Messaging skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with email and marketing automation technology- an advantage
- Competitive income
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous learning: library, training knowledge center, coaching.
Send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Digital Marketing Manager”.