Digital Marketing Manager
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
You will lead our small Data and Digital team within the Marketing Department. You should be passionate about all things digital and have advanced analytical skills. You’ll work cross-functionally to enhance buyer personas and market insights, take the lead on strategic campaigns and work closely with the VP Marketing to develop and execute paid media initiatives.
What we offer you:
- Competitive income
- We support your growth with performance bonuses and employee appreciation programs.
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our employees to find a work mode that is best for them! Working from home is an option as well as working from our office in central Chisinau (for Chisinau -based roles)
- Free access to our Library and the opportunity for self-development with our Free Business Udemy courses
- Supportive Learning Financial Package
- Fun corporate events and a dedicated contribution to social causes
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurtures talent and celebrates results, and supports you throughout your career journey,
- We support young families with personalized gifts and vouchers
- You have full support from our organizational coach.
- You get extra days off: on your birthday, for loyalty, "family reasons"
- Referral Bonus
What does a Digital Marketing Manager at Travod do:
- Manage our in-house data analysts;
- Create, manage, report on and optimize paid media campaigns, with a particular focus on LinkedIn Ads and PPC;
- Track results of live campaigns, share key learnings and suggest optimisation opportunities;
- Conduct audience research, analysis and ad testing where required;
- Work with in-house and external content creators to produce assets and captions for paid ad campaigns;
- Oversee web development projects and work directly with our website agency;
- Oversee data-driven outreach activities alongside our mass mail agency.
- High level English language skills;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in paid media, particularly LinkedIn Ads and PPC (essential);
- Demonstrable experience managing and reporting on paid social campaigns;
- Advanced understanding of web and marketing analytics and management tools such as Sendgrid, Google Analytics, Pipedrive, Zoominfo;
- Resourceful and results-driven;
- Able to work independently or collaboratively;
- Confident to offer insights and suggestions related to paid media performance and strategy
- Experience with PPC/ SEM
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote or hybrid team;
- Interest in languages, translation and localisation industry or B2B marketing;
- Holistic understanding of how paid media fits within the digital content ecosystem of a business and how to leverage data-driven insights to gain advantage;
- Experience working on B2B or SaaS paid media campaigns;