Digital Marketing Manager
LeaderHRis currently recruiting for an internationally recognised organisation and one of our largest clients. This is an unparalleled opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the organisation and both demonstrate and develop their existing skill sets. You will be in charge of creating a vision for digital marketing, developing an online marketing strategy and leading a team of marketers in implementing that strategy.
● Self-directed with a high level of initiative and strong work ethic
● Exceptional analytical skills
● Sound problem-solving and decision-making abilities
● Ability to think innovatively and creatively
● Results oriented with strong track record of success in achieving set objectives
● Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
● Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
● Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
● Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
● Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
● Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
● Managing the redesign of the company website.
● Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
● Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
● Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
● Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
● Bachelor degree in Marketing/Arts
● Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
● Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
● Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
● Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
What’s in it for you?
● Uncapped earning potential
● Clear progression plan, sales and management focused
● Autonomy to manage your own workload
● Two weeks of bespoke and focused training when you join
● Ongoing training on technologies and trends
Good luck with your application and we can’t wait to see your profile. Please send your CV and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org