Enterprise Business Solutions, one of the fastest growing IT companies, is looking for a professional Digital Copywriter with excellent written English to help shape the digital presence of our brand.
As a Digital Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for creating, proofreading and editing compelling, innovative, and informational copy in various formats, ranging from sales and marketing messaging, blog articles, and email campaigns to thought web copy. You will focus on developing advertising copy and marketing content around the company’s product and overall brand message in a captivating and engaging format.
- Manage multiple projects encompassing concepting, writing, proofreading and providing edits during each stage of the project lifecycle.
- Work with cross functional partners (internal and external) to develop best possible story and product presentation; considers feedback and brainstorming then adjusts copy to meet the needs of the customer.
- Partner with Content Manager and Digital marketing Manager to establish copy tone and concepts, and ensure adherence to strategic focus and brand guidelines.
- Participate in project-related meetings to ensure adherence to strategic focus, brand guidelines and development of ideas.
- Verify accuracy of all written materials ensuring 100% accuracy to include verified facts product information, headlines, grammar, spelling and punctuation while adhering to brand guidelines and legal requirements
- Advanced written English;
- 1-3 years copywriting experience, digital/ecommerce/IT copywriting experience preferred;
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices;
- Ability to tailor your writing to a specific goal;
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines;
- Portfolio of samples showcasing writing skills and the level of English;
- Strong presentation skills and effectively sell and rationalize copy;
- Interest and ability in a variety of writing styles (sales enablement, digital, social, blogs, etc.);
- Superior copywriting and proofreading skills with a proven ability to switch between brand voices;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Adaptable, comfortable with competing deadlines and priorities;
- Detail-focused and solutions oriented;
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
We offer great salary pack, generous bonus structure, young and dynamic team to work with. For more details, send your CV to email@example.com and we will get in touch to discuss more details.