DevOps Engineer (WINIFY)
WINIFY is an international company with the head office in Switzerland, which specializes in development of Web and mobile applications.
Its branch in Chisinau, Moldova is currenly looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who can work well within a commercial and delivery focused environment. You are analytical, logical with good problem-solving skills, adept at communicating both internally and externally.
- Proven experience working within a product lead environment using Agile methodologies.
- Experience designing and supporting complex multi-tier, services based, production systems at scale.
- Experience of using container and orchestration services such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- A good understanding of applications and infrastructure monitoring, logging and ability to build auto-scaling infrastructure
- The ability to build and maintain CICD pipelines and underlying infrastructure for successful operation and utilization
- A good understanding of source control - Git
- Experience of test-driven development and implementing automated test solutions and pipelines
- Linux and SQL Database experience
- Can help software engineers learn to build for the cloud, and exploit the potential of the cloud ecosystem
- Like to understand how things work, and you enjoy solving complex problems
- Have a sense of when to give people a fish vs. when to teach them how to fish for themselves
- When faced with repetitive manual tasks, you quickly compare the time spent performing a task to the time spent automating the task
- Code, and you like to get your hands dirty
If you have experience with Azure, then you have:
- Overall 5+ years experience in Software Development specifically around Microsoft Azure services and DevOps
- Experience using Microsoft Technologies including Azure functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Virtual Machines
- Experience in Azure data storage including Common Data Service, SQL, Blob
- Full life-cycle development and deployment in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
- Exposure to Key Vault and Azure Application Insights
- Excellent communication, presentation & customer interaction skill You are offered:
- Interesting and stable work in a young team of professionals
- Attractive salary
- Office in the center of the city
- Unique possibilities of gaining experience in dynamically developing branchOur recruitment partner is mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!