Data Processing Operator in Invoicing department
Company: a subsidiary of foreign logistic company, oriented in communication and breakdown service for commercial vehicles in case of an unexpected standstill, caused by tyre problems or technical malfunctions, is interested to invite Data Processing Operator in Invoicing department in order to support operations worldwide.
If you are Bachelor or Master in Economics Science, or you are currently holding the job of junior accountant or invoice operator, you are the person that would qualify for this job:
Main job purpose is to support our invoicing department for accurate data entry and delivery of assistance for a smooth working process.
* Check the data for accuracy and completeness;
* Calculate taxes, price of goods, fees, and shipping costs and factor into final amount owed;
* Consult rate books and verify specific charges;
* Analyze purchase orders and revise billing errors;
* Assure correct allocation, distribution according to correct procedures, rules and exceptions.
Main professional requirements:
* Fresh graduator in Economics, Finance or Accounting department;
* Fluent spoken and written English, Romanian and Russian;
* Good knowledge of German or French is welcomed;
* PC skills including ability to operate computerized accounting and email at highly proficient level;
* 1-2 Years of experience in accounting/invoicing department will be a plus but not mandatory;
We a more keen to look over your personal qualities:
* Hardworking and detail oriented;
* Excellent communication and social skills;
* Fast learner. Quickly understand software.
* Motivating salary;
* Modern working environment;
* Integration into a dynamic international organization.
Working hours: 09.00-18.00, Monday-Friday working week.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the reference code DPOID02