Data Processing Operator (Evening Shift)
Company: a subsidiary of foreign logistic company, oriented in communication and breakdown service for commercial vehicles in case of an unexpected standstill, caused by tyre problems or technical malfunctions, is interested to invite Data Processing Operator in order to support operations worldwide.
If you are a fresh graduates (or not), with experience in call center, customer care department or without experience and you want a interesting job your are welcome to apply!
* Obtain data from Company’s clients and partners;
* Verify and process current information in Company’s system;
* Gather data about breakdowns and executives by phone calling;
* Preparation of various internal documents.
* Enjoy working in an international company;
* Hardworking and high orientation to details;
* Excellent communication and social skills;
* Fluent spoken and written English, Romanian and Russian, other language skills are a benefit;
* Computer literacy: MS Office, Excel.
* Motivating salary;
* Modern working environment;
* Integration into a dynamic international organization.
Working hours: 16.00 – 21.00. and Saturday (one from two) 08.00-14.00
nterested candidates are invited to send their resumes to email@example.com ,
indicating the reference code DPES02.