Data Entry Specialist
Imagine yourself working for a well-respected international company, with a long track record in Moldova. You are part of a young and dynamic team, working on a product that’s steadily taking over the world. You have well defined responsibilities, and get the recognition you deserve for your individual performance. Sounds good? Then read on!
DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
• Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines;
• Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new and relevant information;
• Identify and report duplicate information;
• Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
• University degree or last year student;
• Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
• Good command of the English language;
• Experience is not mandatory.
• Competitive salary and periodical salary review;
• Periodical salary review;
• Referral bonus;
• Full/part time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• International working environment, company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code DA-DMD, to: email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.