The International Company SAS is looking for a potential young person as a data analyst for collecting, processing, analyzing data at the Medpark International Hospital. The selected person will be trained for a better formation and a more advanced medical terms specialization.
• At least one basic Statistics course covered in the University completed;
• Computer Science, Engineering, Economic Studies, Cybernetics are prefered University curicula;
• Capability to learn and understand machine learning techniques and algorithms;
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python, Matlab, Statistica is prefered;
• Good understanding of SQL, spreadsheets and experience with data understanding;
• Great communication skills;
• Programming background is useful but not mandatory;
• Ability to transform business needs into analytics tasks;
• Ability to learn on the job, adapt and have a contant curiosity and desire to improve one’s skills.
• Selecting features, building and optimizing models using machine learning techniques;
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods (supervised/unsupervised learning);
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed;
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems;
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
• Ability to present data in a meaningful way by using reports and visual elements.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letters by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate in the subject the position you apply for).
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.