As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 154 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of 9500 people.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
Customs Fiscal Operator
We are an administrative center ( not a Call Center!) who is working for large international clients, active in all different kind of business lines.
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards these clients, in order to process the daily logistic flows all over the world.
This environment creates opportunities and job satisfaction, by fulfilling necessary information towards our own Katoen Natie subsidiaries abroad and by maintaining and optimizing international logistic flows from our clients.
- You will ensure accurate and timely data input into company’s and/or client’s database
- You will create and process orders by means of written or electronic instructions of our customers
- You will follow-up and planning of the administrative flow
- You will have communication with internal and external customers (written and by phone) in English
-You will have official work contract, full social packet including: medical insurance, paid holidays etc.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 09:00-18:00
Requirements for candidate:
- You have a University Degree (preferably Economic background);
- You possess excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in Romanian and English; other languages are a benefit;
- You have strong interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Experience in customer service is a benefit;
- You are able to work to multiple and overlapping deadlines;
-You have logical approach and you pay attention to detail;
- You have practice in working with databases
- You have good computer skills (MS WORD, EXCEL);
- You are flexible, responsible, oriented to details
- You are a team player
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements by e-mail to: natalia.rogut@Katoennatie.com
In case you get this job, training will be provided.
Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.