The Company Safeguard Global (formerly known as Admin-Me, www.admin-me.com ) is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
Customer Support Specialist (evening-shift: 15:00-00:00)
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing world-class customer service to all new clients and their workers, setting the stage for a successful ongoing partnership between the client and Safeguard. This role will work closely with the Sales, Solutions Consulting, Operations, and in-country partner teams to ensure employees are onboarded smoothly and compliantly.
• Manage end to end process of onboarding for employees and clients.
• Facilitate creation, review, and approval of employment agreements.
• Provide local legislation and HR knowledge to clients for the location in which they are onboarding workers.
• Work collaboratively with in-country experts and local market specialists throughout the onboarding process.
• Set up clients and workers within the system.
• Provide clients and workers with the necessary documentation.
• Minimum of 3-years experience in a client-facing role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Ability to communicate complex concepts to clients
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• High proficiency in problem-solving
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
We offer you:
• Great opportunity to work in a global company
• Work from home during this hard times
• Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
• Flexible internal policies
• Working hours: 8 hours, 15:00-00:00
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.