Customer Support Operator
HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Customer Service Operator
Foreign company specialized in logistics and distribution services.
What will you do:
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards these clients, in order to process the daily logistic flows all over the world.
Your main tasks will be:
- Fulfill the needs of our customers, by servicing our customers in daily, weekly or monthly information and data,
- Process work instructions, containing all necessary information in order to fulfill administrative processes and management information related to our clients,
- Internal communication with subsidiaries from company all over the world,
- Communication with other customer service operators (written and by phone) in English on regular basis, in function of the specific needs,
There are 3 shifts available:
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 16:00 - 01:00
- 07:00 - 16:00
- 22:00 - 06:00 I week/ 06:00-15:00 II week
What we offer:
- Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast-growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture,
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
- Tickets for the taxi
- Trainings for te job
What is required:
- University Degree (preferably Economic background) Students are welcomed to apply too,
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in Romanian and English;
- Experience in customer service is a benefit,
- Good computer skills - working with MS WORD, EXCEL is no issue.
To apply, please submit your CV in English to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com
Tel.: +37322 876556, +373 604222844
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code (CSO3) in the subject line or CV.