HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - a financial technology company providing online banking for cross-border trade.
Customer Success Manager
- Leading customer support and customer success team;
- Develop, own and lead our customer support strategy and oversee the customer support
- Create, document and implement processes, policies, and standards;
- Own our customer support reporting and KPIs, including efficiency indicators (e.g. time to resolution) and quality indicators;
- Recruiting, training and mentoring new team members;
- Oversee our 'proactive' support, surprising and delighting customers with responses to feedback and outreach;
- Act as a senior point of contact for customers, driving the investigation and solution of escalated customer issues;
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally, have 2+ years of experience building and managing customer support function for a B2B fintech company;
- Strong convictions and ideas on what makes a great customer support experience;
- Care and empathy for the customer and their experience and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations;
- Always looking for ways to solve problems for customers and able to get the right people involved (across functions) to ensure solutions are quick and effective;
- Excellent leadership, organizational and time management skills;
- Able to prioritize effectively, work to deadlines and cope under pressure.
Do you meet the requirements indicated above?
Then send your CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code CSM in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 62101257