HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Customer Service Operator
HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client - an international logistics service provider and port operator. Founded in 1854 and headquartered in Belgium that is present in 36 countries on five continents and employs 15,000 worldwide. The company focuses on 10 main industries, including supply chain engineering, process engineering, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, consumer goods and industry, port operations, general cargo and commodities, food and feed, silo cleaning, and art.
The company is looking for a Customer Service Operator
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards the company’s clients, in order to process the daily logistic flows all over the world.
Requirements for candidate:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries;
- Processing work instructions, containing all necessary information in order fulfil administrative processes and management information related to our clients;
- Maintaining internal communication with subsidiaries from Katoen Natie all over the world;
- Maintaining communication with other customer service operators (written and by phone) in English on very regular basis, in function of the specific needs;
- Monitoring daily exceptional requirements provided by our subsidiaries and clients.
- You have a University Degree/ or you are a student;
- You possess advanced communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in Romanian and English; other languages are a benefit;
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders;
- Experience in customer service is a benefit;
- You have good computer skills. You should be comfortable working with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset;
- You are open to learn new things ;
- You are willing and know how to work in a team oriented environment.
- Benefiting from an annual performance bonus;
- Company and team teambuildings;
- Lunch and rest area;
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous growth;
- Free trainings;
- Business trips;
- Taxi card for those who work in early / late and night shifts;
- A respectful, professional and always open team to help their colleague;
- The possibility to work in shifts.
09:00 – 18:00
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code CSO in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 68503560.